**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Healblock on opponent prevents me from gaining regeneration passive?

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Comments

• CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    I don't know if this is actually a bug or not but I would like to atleast know why it's happening
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Doesn't psycho mm have some form of aar?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,494 ★★★★★
    You can see on red hulk it says “concussion” meaning his ability accuracy is being reduced. This is preventing you from gaining the regen passive
    Maratox said:

You can see on red hulk it says “concussion” meaning his ability accuracy is being reduced. This is preventing you from gaining the regen passive

That doesn't make any sense though, why would concussion on red Hulk prevent me from gaining a regen passive?
    edited December 2022

Doesn't psycho mm have some form of aar?

Yes he does
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

Maratox said:

That doesn't make any sense though, why would concussion on red Hulk prevent me from gaining a regen passive?
    The AAR affects the opponent's node. The passive heal is from the opponent and not Psychoman's so messing up the AAR will definitely do that.

Ceder said:

Maratox said:

The AAR affects the opponent's node. The passive heal is from the opponent and not Psychoman's so messing up the AAR will definitely do that.
    That sounds like something Kabam should probably fix
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

Ceder said:

Maratox said:

That sounds like something Kabam should probably fix
    It's not a bug. By game design all nodes are part of defenders kit. That's what helps you bypass nodes by using champs like quake and archangel.