**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overflow stash increase in relation to "The Banquet"

I know I'm not the only player who has historically run an alt account (this will be my last month doing so) for the sole purpose of accruing units for what was once the gifting event.

With this new "The Banquet" event being limited to gifting of "consumables" which, by their very nature, are transient items and have a limit/cap on how many can be stored without going into overflow, I wanted to question if there are any plans to increase a cap on what can be held, or an extension on how long these items can be stored in overflow (if only temporary at least)?

I will be finding myself "Gifting" my main account with so many units worth of items I will inevitably end up with 90-95% of these items in overflow and likely unable to use everything before the normal timer expires - being one of those players who doesn't currently need any extra gold, it seems a waste to have to sell everything rather than get any tangible use out of expiring items.

I would therefore like to suggest a temporary increase, if not permanent, on the amount of days items stay in overflow before expiring.