**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner advencement reward where? Gone?

Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
7 days alliance event summoner advencement finished yesterday but reward still not get!!!

U guys anyone facing this problem

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Can they permanently remove it?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol damn I didn’t even notice those didn’t come in
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Without the smart-ass replies and the unofficial Kabam white knights, practically we wouldn’t have an official forum.

What about some real, tangible info on yet ANOTHER delay…? I don’t recall any delays taking the community’s cash the past week….

Because cash transactions are completely separate and different situation then weekly rewards from Sumner advancement.

It's like being mad at the CEO of a company but you spend all your time yelling at the janitor on the first floor. Dude's just trying to empty out the trash and you're griping at him about quarterly profits.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Wait, people still care about SA rewards?
    They're so outdated that you can still hear the screams of DS, SW, and Thor's opponents yell through them.

Some don't care about aw, some people don't care about bg, some people don't care about SA.

But is "people still care about..." your universal reply to defend kabam?

Its like you are saying some people doesn't care about this rewards so kabam may not give it.
    Because it is obvious that people couldn't tell, it was a joke. I hoped the sentence afterwards would make that abundantly clear. Should have put a lol afterwards. 😁
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Anyone still missing them? My ally and i haven't gotten it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Without the smart-ass replies and the unofficial Kabam white knights, practically we wouldn’t have an official forum.

What about some real, tangible info on yet ANOTHER delay…? I don’t recall any delays taking the community’s cash the past week….

I bet you can't even remember the last time SA rewards were delayed but you're acting like it's every week.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

I bet you can't even remember the last time SA rewards were delayed but you're acting like it's every week.

I bet that you deliberately ignore the fact that the community is STILL awaiting AQ compensation, which is overdue, since, you know… we already reached the end of the week.

I also bet you ignore that a very sound business practice is to under-promise and over-deliver. And that the community is puzzled by the fact that Kabam does exactly the opposite.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★