**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The worst 6 star I ever pulled so far

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Don't think he has anything going on for him.... he is almost useless and just a reskin of OG ironman. I hope he gets a overhaul.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yes, he is one of 2 champs who have absolutely 0 improving synergies going for them on top of being absolutely useless.

SIM and Groot are the only champs without a single unique synergy. I think these two should be buffed before any other champ.

Next up is Hulk I believe, who has quite a few interesting synergies, but what can I do. He definitely deserves a buff as well, although he has more going for him than these two
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes, Hulk buff is underway.

What about OG Spider-Man? He is my first 6* on my mini 4 months ago. As bad as he was, I was able to put him in AQ for that Say Uncle boost. Now that the AQ theme is gone, he is going back to the bench for good… Is it because Sony owns him so you can’t buff him?
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    better than my iron patriot awakened who literally got worse with it
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    edited December 2022
    Kerneas said:

Yes, he is one of 2 champs who have absolutely 0 improving synergies going for them on top of being absolutely useless.

SIM and Groot are the only champs without a single unique synergy. I think these two should be buffed before any other champ.

Next up is Hulk I believe, who has quite a few interesting synergies, but what can I do. He definitely deserves a buff as well, although he has more going for him than these two

Groot could get a game changing synergy with mantis. I think cosmic is pretty low the priority actual buffs tho, given how strong they are. That would definitely make sense if they picked rocket before groot when they wanted to buff a guardians champ the same month as the holiday special.

Edit: the deep dive came out like half an hour ago, literally every other character from the movies got one. They didn't interact in gotg 2 but that's still kinda weird lol.
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Kerneas said:

1/2 wrong…dead Nick Fury (+20% attack rating) Odin pre fight, King Groot (+6% attack) Wags pre fight (+15% attack rating)…you can also drop Odin and add Black Bolt (+6% attack)…not unique synergies, and you have to look a little outside the listed synergies to find them, but they will make Groot better 😉

But yes, 💯 needs to be buffed 👍🏻
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for The worst first 7* pull ever thread! 🙄
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★

Coming soon in spring 2023!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said: