**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty, Havok and Red Mags - 5 Stars

I recently have pulled some good 5 stars and am close to being uncollected. I got Mutant AG and used it on Kitty. I’ve seen many suggest Red Mags doesn’t really need dupe. I just pulled Havok couple days ago. Later that day, I popped another crystal and it duped Havok. Kitty is at r3. Mags is at r1. I ranked up Havok to r2. Ideally, I’ll get all 3 to r5. But, for now, which one or two should go up to r5? I enjoy playing with all 3. The feedback is appreciated.

Side note - recently got Fury and instantly took him to r3 (not awakened yet). Also, recently got Kingpin, Odin, OG SW, BW DO and Symbiote Supreme. That said, out of those 3 mutants mentioned above, should these others take priority?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,194 ★★★★★
    I'd say Mags. He handles so many champs easily and is far easier to learn and use.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    edited December 2022
    Appreciate that. Mags doesn’t need dupe, right? I mean, it never hurts per se to awaken, but it’s not essential for Mags?
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Iron_J3 said:

I recently have pulled some good 5 stars and am close to being uncollected. I got Mutant AG and used it on Kitty. I’ve seen many suggest Red Mags doesn’t really need dupe. I just pulled Havok couple days ago. Later that day, I popped another crystal and it duped Havok. Kitty is at r3. Mags is at r1. I ranked up Havok to r2. Ideally, I’ll get all 3 to r5. But, for now, which one or two should go up to r5? I enjoy playing with all 3. The feedback is appreciated.

Side note - recently got Fury and instantly took him to r3 (not awakened yet). Also, recently got Kingpin, Odin, OG SW, BW DO and Symbiote Supreme. That said, out of those 3 mutants mentioned above, should these others take priority?

Also, as another note, I have a mutant and skill 3-4 rank up gem…I feel Fury gets it even though not awakened yet and the mutant one is where I’m torn between Kitty, Havok and Mags.