**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 3 & 4 Catalyst Quests

The catalyst quests (whether for basic or class) have become somehow even more useless. The tier 4 quest pretty much gives you nothing in comparison to how much you need to form a catalyst, the tier 3 quest I just did for mystic catalyst literally gave me about 800 of the (3600?) I need for a fully formed catalyst after full exploration, and the tier 2 rewards are 1 catalyst and like 300 pieces. Why are the rewards so low?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    May I ask you? Who do you take? How big?
    Why I ask is that I hear this complaint and yet I have pulled as many as 4 (doing it more than once to 100 percent but...I needed em and I got them). Today I cracked open a 4 star Ghostrider and ranked him to 3/30. When i popped him I didn't have any t4cc or t4cc shards for mystic I was thrilled that today was mystic...I went in and got my 3 t2cc...so I am trying to understand why it is different for you?
    Sorry (I hate samsung spell correct) t2cc
  • 2Crows2Crows Posts: 16
    I'm in the same position.

I acquire my Tier 4 Cats by Glory and the weekly Arena.

I still haven't found a way to get the Tier 4 Class.
    Up top they need t2as you and I have a different issue. I think more t4c shards should drop from random ambushes. T2a shards as well. And then arenas for them. But it's obvious they have created a huge rift...where is the damn teleport node?
    Hello fellow farmer!
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    The tier 2 quest gives out rewards fine, it’s just tier 3 and 4 catalysts that have terrible rewards