Options

Quality of life improvement suggestion for Arena Multiplier

Hello,

I want to share my view of arena multiplier. The most annoying thing to me is to increase multiplier to 3 when new arena arrive. I would like start each arena with maxed out multiplier. Ofcourse when you lose your streak then multiplier should drop to 1.

Regards, Sheryf

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    I'm surprised you didn't ask for something subtler like the first 5 milestones cleared as well
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I'd be happy to start at 3x and I'll take the first 5 milestones too as long as the units are front loaded to them.
  • Options
    sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    I do not understand your idiotic comments, starting with multiplier x3 once when a new arena start allow you to skip most annoying process when you need to take your low level 6* to build it up, with starting with multipleir x3 you can just play with your favorite champions you ranked up. There is still nothing for free, just saving some time you waste for building multiplier, if you mess up and you lose your streak then you need to rebuild it but it is your own failure.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    They should just remove the multiplier alltogether. Make the 3x multiplier the base points you get.
    Just face enemies around your PI from the start.
    That being said. It are indeed very childish comments. Sure starting at 3 will decrease the number of rounds you need to get all milestones by maybe 2 or so rounds. But OP is suggesting a QOL update that would actually be a QOL update since the buildup to the multiplier is a very outdated concept. No need to be dumb about it.