**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW S39 dedicated class lanes are stupid!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Why? Because all it takes is 1 champ that is a specific class killer like Torch for mystic lane, Nimrod for Mutant lane and now skill lane with Apocalypse or Bishop!

It doesn't matter that you upgraded the nodes if they get destroyed by 1 champ!
All you did is take away from a variety of nodes that were spread out and allows you to place different classes of champs that are not all aligned in a row so that 1 bullet takes 4 champs in 1 shot!

If there's anyone here who thinks I'm wrong and actually places an entire lane of the same class I would love to here how that worked out for you. Did you get more kills or just got an entire path Torched?

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Dart1981 said:

AMS94 said:

If ur lanes are being destroyed by one champ then ur placement officers aren't doing their job right

That’s not what he’s saying, he’s asking why kabam would set nodes for an entire lane benefiting only 1 class. When you then go ahead an use said class for that path they get destroyed because you can bring a whole team of class benefit. He’s suggesting it would be better to spread the nodes across the map to make it more difficult to plan attack
    I agree with that part but not with the part that one counter nukes it all
    Even same class champs can force different counters
    And while I can see the issues with this thing going forward but I guess the intention is to make AW easier
    That intention can be debated upon but I'm not completely opposed to the idea of having specific lanes
    Although currently it seems very repetative since it's more class based & not a problem based
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why does it have to be stupid though? Why not say “we think this isn’t the best idea and here’s why” instead of just bashing the lane.

What’s stupid is your approach to something you could have come up with a solution for.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Path 1 & 3 are the ideal paths IMO
    U have similar themes of Regen & Armor
    But the fights can go beyond just one class

Path 2 is heavily Mystic based & 7 is now Skill based
    I like having problem based paths instead of class based
    But new path 7 seems to be much easier than the early one so I won't be complaining too much about it.....makes it easier for me to plan fights
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Maybe try how they actually feel next season before ranting
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    If we all play by the same rules, I am fine with whatever.