Game rankup economy

Don't know if there is another tread about this subject or not but the game rankup economy is completely uneven.
With the aq buff & bg store there is abundance of catalysts but the iso & gold haven't received any attention. Would really like if they do something about it
P.s I hit every milestone in arena every cycle but still this is situation of my gold & iso

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Made a post a while back about introducing better iso and paragon or atleast TB gold crystals cuz the uncollected crystals are not cutting it either… but as always no response
    Even made a post about adding 4* nexus or 4* shards in the BG store for iso purposes but the discussion was moved to suggestions and request and except for general discussions tab the discussions die in other tabs
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    New monthly quests and side quests start literally today at noon. If you aren't getting ISO, gold and other resources from those, despecially the ones you can auto run and forget them, don't know what to tell you.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    They added iso to glory store. Not at all meaningful as the amount is… laughable, to be kind.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★

So desperate for iso I spend 9k bg tokens on this

Just spend all your Rocket scrap on gold on this months SQ.

FYI, last months SQ also had a boat load of gold so SQ seems to be the new meta on where to get hold of large amounts.

Lastly, its not so simple to judge the game economy by just looking at one account. My resources look very different to yours...