**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is guardian still worth the sig investment?

I just duped and was wondering if guardian is still worthy of the sig investment considering really good recent additions to tech class

Is guardian still worth the sig investment? 28 votes

Yes
71%
crogsthanks4playingUnsilentCyborgNinja135Reverend_RuckusAmazing_Demon05LordSmasherKlyph_1ChikelYodabolt21ramsey8582ThomildoLBN1willrun4adonutJeancrb13579rebel_PapaMidnite007DarthMysticThunderalphWong_99 20 votes
No
21%
ubergamer11AmaadAkiraH3t3rRenaxqqLlessurninos 6 votes
Only if.. (provide description)
7%
altavistaTopgunrules 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I also want to know, so I won’t vote… although he is the only decent champ that needed high sig in my roster, so mine is on 96 atm. In the past week, I duped Peni and Rintrah. So not sure who to rank 4 now… I am also waiting on the EOP rewards and then hope to get Hercules, Hulking or Galan which will throw another spanner in the works…
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I just used BG generic stones to take mine from 20 to 200 last cycle. I use him all the time and find it still valuable. But I'm also in the camp that loves parrying and he's one of the few who can parry non contact champs.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Only if.. (provide description)
    In terms of Tech sigs, undoubtedly yes. Most Techs don't really need high sig (even Infamous Iron Man only gets a regen you probably are not trying to use and small bumps to resistances), and just benefit from the dupe. Guardian at high sig can handle more things, while other Tech sigs are more just to shorten rotations or provide a safety net.

In terms of general sig stones, it would be debatable depending on your other champions. For example, if I am focusing on parry non-contact champions, I would choose to max sig Angela over Guardian since having DoT debuffs simply disappear is better than just having high resistance to bleed/energy.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yes
    altavista said:

In terms of Tech sigs, undoubtedly yes. Most Techs don't really need high sig (even Infamous Iron Man only gets a regen you probably are not trying to use and small bumps to resistances), and just benefit from the dupe. Guardian at high sig can handle more things, while other Tech sigs are more just to shorten rotations or provide a safety net.

In terms of general sig stones, it would be debatable depending on your other champions. For example, if I am focusing on parry non-contact champions, I would choose to max sig Angela over Guardian since having DoT debuffs simply disappear is better than just having high resistance to bleed/energy.

Don't you really only need to get Angela to 181 or 182? Forget which. Anything more is just wasteful.