**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has sandbagging been fixed?

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
My previous post got taken down as they said sandbagging has been fixed and doesn't benefit anyone anymore?
Was it announced somewhere?
Also, if they mean that sandbaggers would get demoted? Or banned? That still wouldn't change problem of other people not being able to advance ranks? Cuz they still exist?
Or have they implemented some kind of restriction?
I would like to know...

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    They told you your post was removed because SB was fixed? Would love to see that message.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    The matchmaking is now PI based I believe, so yeah, sandbagging won't benefit anyone.

There's no punishment for a little strategy.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

They told you your post was removed because SB was fixed? Would love to see that message.

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think it's important to note that sandbagging was only heavily frowned upon and never a bannable offense. They've altered the matchmaking so that it no longer offers benefit (allegedly although it does seem to be working now) but they didn't put anything in place that actually stops you from doing it. If someone queues with a sandbagging deck they are still going to match someone and yes they may have a better roster than you but the point is that even if they took out all the 2* stars and put in actually usable champs, you still would've queued with them anyways so all they've done is shoot themselves in the foot.