**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Crash Loop Quest Fight

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,359 ★★★★
Currently stuck in a crash loop (Event Quest Chapter 1 Quest 1 - Normal Difficulty) trying to fight Omega Red(2*) with Tigra (5*). So sad how this has become a normal, but guess I might get out of eventually. So far can't find a pattern from month to month as this has happened multiple months. I'm thinking there might be a memory leak issue, but not sure.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,359 ★★★★
    Got out of it, only to find myself in another one with Masacre(3(*) in daily quest(Catalyst Vault). I'm using Spider-Ham (6*). Very frustrating especially as before this I was at least getting points for the Wrong Bacon Objective and points toward the Scrappy solo event.
    edited December 2022
    Got out of that one to only find myself in a new one with Havok (2*) in daily quest (Crystal Vault). I'm using this time 5* Agent Venom. Again frustrating as I can't make progress not only on the Wrong Bacon Objective and the Scrappy Solo Event, but also can't get the next to last objective for the Deadpool event. Sad cause if I get that objective I could get a 4* Goldpool. :(
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,312 ★★★★
    Uninstall and reinstall. Sounds like corruption of assets.

Uninstall and reinstall. Sounds like corruption of assets.

What is that? I'm not familiar with the terminology.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,312 ★★★★
    It loading a file off your phone that is not correctly formed for any reason and causing the game to crash.
    That is just a guess, but you're having a problem nobody else is reporting.

* Reboot your phone
    * If that doesn't work then uninstall and reinstall the app