**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2022 biggest regret?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
What is the biggest in game move you’ve regretted the most this year. Mine’s taking this guy to R2 as soon as they announced his “buff”.
Psycho Man got an F pre buff, and now an F+ after the buff.

Comments

• Buying a New Iphone 14 Pro. My Iphone XR had almost no input issues. New phone makes game almost unplayable.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 831 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Chovner said:

What is the biggest in game move you’ve regretted the most this year. Mine’s taking this guy to R2 as soon as they announced his “buff”.
    Psycho Man got an F pre buff, and now an F+ after the buff.

It could have been worse. You could have rank 3'd him and wasted a Tier 5 Tech Crystal.

Main regret for me is spending units on the daily rotating 'year' Cavalier crystals even though I know the drop rates are terrible and they're overcosted. A poor, poor substitute for the Wish Crystal.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Taking Ronin to r3. I love him, but he just doesn’t fit in AW, battlegrounds (most of the time) or late game content. I don’t really “regret” it, but of all my r3 and up champs (about 45), he is by far the least used
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Getting really salty at some random mix master void in act 7, then r2ing my unawakened falcon, then proceeding to never use him.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Doing astral anger only to realize afterward that I could only use 5 stars
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Continuing to play and spend money on this game..
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Probably taking nebula to r3. she's great in some situations but I hardly use her
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Playing MCOC
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 303 ★★
    used a gem on stryfe and rank 3 him.
    only had 12k units ready for cyber weekend deals. should've prepared more.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, that man will sure want to read my suggestions thread about how to make Psycho man better
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59

used a gem on stryfe and rank 3 him.
    only had 12k units ready for cyber weekend deals. should've prepared more.

I finally found Stryfe this Cyberweekend, also took him to rank 3, would of used a generic on him if i had to. Super solid champ and fits very nicely with Apoc
  • Negativity_1Negativity_1 Posts: 61
    Biggest regret is not becoming uncollected sooner. And wasting units on crystals hoping for some good luck