**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool duped ability

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Comments

• CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Does anyone know the exact scaling for the defensive ability accuracy reduction? It's not listed for some reason
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Ceder said:

Does anyone know the exact scaling for the defensive ability accuracy reduction? It's not listed for some reason

A lot of older champions have slightly vague abilities. Take a look at Black Bolt's Sig ability, which gives him 'a chance' to proc a buff when struck.

A long time ago, one of the mods gave the impression that Gwenpool's DAA was about 2% per hit. This has largely become accepted fact; but I don't know if anyone's dug into the coding to check it out.

On the other hand, there have certainly been 'Bug' threads here and there about her opponents defensive abilities triggering at 50+ hits, and they never seem to get answered.
    It might max out at a certain point that isn’t mentioned
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/gwenpool/tier/6 Auntmai mentions it at 2% per hit maxing out after 50 hits, not sure exactly where Duckslug gets his info from but I trust it's as verified as it gets without Kabam directly mentioning it.

And if you didn't know it before, I highly reccomend the website, especially for these more vague abilities