**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star basic arenas advice

So, I have a 3 days old account and counting, with two 3star champs and one 4star champ... I know I'm in the beginner bracket, my question is, how many 3 and 4 star champs do you think I will need before I can have a fruitful 4 star basic arenas grind???

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    It is difficult to know (because I did not know better when in your shoes) but by coming here in the forum, you already has significant advantage.

Grind as much as possible. Open the PHCs you obtain along the grinding and hope you obtained more 3*s.

Your cut-offs is the lowest and hope you benefit by getting lots of 4* or 3* (3* arena is also good grind).

You have 27 days before moving to intermediate bracket also 30 days. After that, it is veteran bracket.
  • At beginners bracket try and get at least half the milestones. I got 4* Psylocke when she was the basic champ a few months back when I was still in the beginners bracket and only did half the milestones but if you can do more go for it. At Intermediate level, to get the basic champs, I never had to past the final milestone but again if you can do more, the better.
  • kz126kz126 Posts: 2
    Did you get the 4 star from PHC? i also have the same problem of not being able to do 4 start effectively so im sticking with 3 for now i guess
  • LycanthropeLycanthrope Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    kz126 wrote: »
    Did you get the 4 star from PHC? i also have the same problem of not being able to do 4 start effectively so im sticking with 3 for now i guess

Yeah, got myself a 4star Elektra, got her at R2/20 at the moment, and yeah I'm currently shooting for Thor(Ragnarok) 3star. Think I'll have to get 200K-300K to land him though. I only have about 15 champs capable of doing the 3star arena at the moment as well. Grinding away every hour it looks like aha.