**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Outdated things in MCoC?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Gold and ISO after duping 4/5/6 stars. 1k gold after duping 6* is a joke.

Dual limits per day. I like fighting/practicing against different champs but limit of 5 per day not sufficient

What changes you would love to see in this game?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Even the 2022 champion buffs were so LAZY. I have zero hopes of IMIW and OG Hulk.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★
    It's time to buff cyclops and groot
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Iso, gold and mastery
    JoyboyX69 said:

Buff aside!! The first thing Kabam needs to do is increase the amount of ISOs we get from duping 5* and 6*!!
    24 isos for duping 4* and the same amount after Duping 6* is pathetic!
    Have so many champs to rankup but running low on isos and gold!
    6* duping should have at least 24 t6 class isos brick, if they want to keep the number 24 lol!
    But this problem is a huge one and the most outdated one! So kabam needs to buff this!!

Totally agree with this point. Ranking up 6* is such a pain. And Gold issue has always been an issue
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    OG Iron Man and his OG friends...
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Being paragon and receiving premium hero crystals

Being paragon and receiving premium hero crystals

These will help you in Act 8.2, as per Kabam :#
    Getting 18k T4 Basic Catalyst from TB Daily crystals is such a ****.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    Iso availability
    Solo events
    Quest crystals
    Gold availability
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I don't know if this is outdated but I'd like a system to merge ISO together for a higher tier. With us being deep into the 6* state of MCOC I don't wanna have to spend hours clicking with tier 1 ISO. If we could merge stuff together we would have more room and ranking up goes quicker.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

I don't know if this is outdated but I'd like a system to merge ISO together for a higher tier. With us being deep into the 6* state of MCOC I don't wanna have to spend hours clicking with tier 1 ISO. If we could merge stuff together we would have more room and ranking up goes quicker.

Obviously insightful but Kabam won’t do it for 2 reasons:
    - The biggest iso are sold against real money
    - An increase of the space is a part of the sigil

Mysterio said:

Obviously insightful but Kabam won’t do it for 2 reasons:
    - The biggest iso are sold against real money
    - An increase of the space is a part of the sigil
    +1
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    3-Star champs still appearing in the alliance feed (I swear they said they'd remove that 2 years ago)
    And the odds to pull featured champs, whilst not "outdated" per-se they are atrocious even for F2P Mobile game standards
    I'll looking some improvement in 2023. Hoping something good... :/
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited December 2022
    A December 2022 side event that offers the same rewards for paragons as it does for cavaliers.

Gold and iso are seriously outdated. All aspects about them. With everything being more expensive with higher ranks and higher star rarities you would think gold and iso would increase in terms of availability but it’s always stated the same.