Punisher

Dixie_normas77Dixie_normas77 Member Posts: 55
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I just pulled a punisher out of arena crystals but can't get much info on him. Is he any good?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Dixie_normas77Dixie_normas77 Member Posts: 55

So I just pulled a punisher out of arena crystals but can't get much info on him. Is he any good?

Your high enough in the game to get the arena crystals where the 6* punisher is available but you don't know if yes any good? Instead of asking a question that I'm very positive you already know the answer to, why not just post it as a brag post beating the odds on getting a trophy champ instead of pretending not to know anything about him.
    I've been playing almost 7 months. It's not a brag, and I don't know much about the champs I don't have. I looked online and asked in some discord chats but not much was known so I came here. Good job bud.
    Got on here to write a paragraph just to be wrong and couldn't even help me out smh
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Dixie_normas77 like most trophy champs he isn't that good.

Didn't even realize he was a trophy champ until a few minutes ago. Thank you! I was wondering if there was any point in ranking him
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★

Didn't even realize he was a trophy champ until a few minutes ago. Thank you! I was wondering if there was any point in ranking him
    Bragging rights
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    He is a trophy champ… his damage isn’t too good but he can be a pain to fight on defense cuz he does alot of chip damage on specials… sp1 is evadable but the timing needs to be perfect just like it is on apoc sp1 or you’ll get PUNished! Sp2 is really hard to evade and a very few players accidentally do it or some after practicing alot learned it but nonetheless his sp2 is extremely hard to evade and on nodes on which his damage is increased or his sps are unblockable he is hard to fight against… not too useful for attack though cuz again his damage isn’t at par with the meta characters. His awakened ability is good to have as he can go passively indestructible for 8 seconds!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

@Gogeta91199 broke him down well. I wouldn't rank him unless you find that you like him or for defense, though even on defense he's more annoying than anything else. Champs like AA or Kitty will melt him without taking any meaningful damage.

He is a trophy champ… his damage isn’t too good but he can be a pain to fight on defense cuz he does alot of chip damage on specials… sp1 is evadable but the timing needs to be perfect just like it is on apoc sp1 or you’ll get PUNished! Sp2 is really hard to evade and a very few players accidentally do it or some after practicing alot learned it but nonetheless his sp2 is extremely hard to evade and on nodes on which his damage is increased or his sps are unblockable he is hard to fight against… not too useful for attack though cuz again his damage isn’t at par with the meta characters. His awakened ability is good to have as he can go passively indestructible for 8 seconds!

Sweet and thank you so much for the break down! I'm actually ranking defensive champs now so I might give him an r3 rank to see him on my champ list for a bit as I have tons of ranking mats haha

@Gogeta91199 broke him down well. I wouldn't rank him unless you find that you like him or for defense, though even on defense he's more annoying than anything else. Champs like AA or Kitty will melt him without taking any meaningful damage.
    Honestly I'm ranking def champs now so I may rank him a bit higher since he's a trophy champ. Be funny to see a punisher on board for war
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★

I’ve got a 6* thanos on a gifting account and his damage is even trasher than punisher😂