**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock or Scorpion to r4 ???

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

1 outta these 2 bad boys can go to r4 but unawakened . Not too sure how good Scorpion is without any synergy but he has some awesome utilities and so is Warlock . Iso crunch so can take 1 to r4 right now . Who would be a better option ? All story contents are explored wo it's basically BG right now.

Warlock or Scorpion to r4 ??? 23 votes

Scorpion
52%
meoreanAmaadAkiraRockyshockySpideyFunkoRax38Giantwalrus56willrun4adonutLickySuhshehshsIRONDPOOLWong_99Zha 12 votes
Warlock
47%
GroundedWisdomDuMonUKlyph_1GreekhitRenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69ShenkElwindKennyPLbigzakinnitPpatel1984 11 votes

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    I vote Scorpion. That rupture immunity (and his others) are unique. While warlock has easy access to heal block, other champs can offer that. I used him everywhere in Act 8 100%.

But I also see the that I'm in the minority.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I vote Scorpion. That rupture immunity (and his others) are unique. While warlock has easy access to heal block, other champs can offer that. I used him everywhere in Act 8 100%.

But I also see the that I'm in the minority.

Hmm...i see your point . Rupture immunity is defo nice to have . Don't think anybody else has it , does it ?
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 431 ★★
    Scorpion
    50/50