**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First science rank 4

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, I run suicides all the time. Current rank 4s are herc, Diablo, corvus, nimrod, apoc, kitty and Omega red. I have 3.5 of each t6b and t3a and with EOP can take up 2 more to r4.

Science is one, that I'm thinking of taking up. If she was duped, I'd probably take shulk, but I have a 5/65 sig 200.

Thinking iabom as he works with suicides, or overseer as unduped, he'll be difficult to spot in BGs. But should I think of someone else? Also considering waiting to see what hulk's buff well be like...

Also tricky as this is my smallest pool class wise; 11 science, compared to 14 mystic, 21 skill, 20 mutant, 20 tech and 31 cosmic!

First science rank 4 41 votes

Iabom
60%
CropDusterAckbar67Colinwhitworth69Tony886Powerofpain1001BocksaroxFit_Fun9329xLunatiXxReignkingTWRenaxqqCharlie21540LpooAJ007RiptideBlôdletterStephD87CyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutChris_SummersDave7099 25 votes
Overseer
9%
Darkrider05LeoZedGiantwalrus56MikeHancho31 4 votes
Wait on og hulk buff
9%
FreakydAmazing_Demon05PowerOfACandleAxew 4 votes
Shulk
2%
beaker1000 1 vote
Miles
2%
LBN1 1 vote
Mr F
4%
SnakeEyes69GeneralMerce 2 votes
Other
9%
CassyCtfz35ElwindSuelGames 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Iabom
    With suicides it isn’t close
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Iabom
    Easy
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Noon question: Why no HT?

And does iBom need the dupe?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Bleeds from suicides slows down incinerates duration. It's basically almost zero . That's why he is not good with suicides .

Ibom doesn't needs the dupe but helps.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If Overseer were duped I’d almost go him immediately. Love my R4 sig 200 both offence and defence. But iBom is probably your best option right now.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Bleeds from suicides slows down incinerates duration. It's basically almost zero . That's why he is not good with suicides .

Thanks, that was helpful! And here I was, spinning dual crystals in hope for HT, when I’m running Suicides and have an unawakened iBom sitting around… 😂
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Thanks, that was helpful! And here I was, spinning dual crystals in hope for HT, when I’m running Suicides and have an unawakened iBom sitting around… 😂
    Torch is fine with suicides against mystics, or for one off fights with pre-fight. The main thing is, he really does not need r4, yet...! Once since higher attack/block chip damage content comes out, he'll get to r4 :-)
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Other
    HUMAN TORCH?????

I put mine to R4 and he cheeses everyone
  • Options
    I know IAM late .. but what do you guys mean by suicides??
  • Options
    Peyton22 said:

I know IAM late .. but what do you guys mean by suicides??

Liquid courage and double edge. You ideally need champs that can heal through willpower under them (Diablo, herc, knull, Omega red and sentinel, kitty, iabom) or who heal naturally, rely on sp3, shrug debuffs (moleman, KP, shang chi) or you only use for 1 or 2 fights.

Otherwise the recoil alone makes some lanes and fights challenging to impossible.