**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Agent Venom L1 doesn't allow me to attack for 2-3 seconds

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I play this game on Android and iPad and this only happens on android. If Agent Venom does his first special, after the gunfire, I try to swipe forward to go hit him. On iPad, this works just fine and I'm able to attack him. On Android, it's like the champ is frozen. Swiping forward does nothing for a few seconds and I'm still stuck in a block. The game itself doesn't freeze, and Agent Venom (the enemy) is going through his animation and recovery. I can swipe back if I want to, but never forward to attack. After 3 seconds or so when I finally can swipe forward, Agent Venom has recovered from his special animation and he's ready to attack me. So when I am able to finally go hit him, he just wacks me in the face, or parries me if it's in arena or war.

This is similar to the cyclops special bug where if he starts doing his second special, his 2 punches freeze me, and I can no longer evade his beams if I am in block stance.

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I am having this issue as well. Samsung S7, Android 7.0.1
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Same issue here. Motorola Droid Ultra.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    No I'm also using android 7.0 and works just fine. I think you need to time it perfectly.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    i have same problem on android.
    ios version don't have that problem i know
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    These forums are useless if nobody helps ever. I've been making bugs reports for months and only like 1 or 2 have been answered.