I want to rank

Move964_Move964_ Member Posts: 139
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a six star ready for ranking excluding 3 tier five basic catalyst and the lack of of tier two alphas I can’t find the resources anywhere.I’m only conqueror I think my phone is probably to slow for the game to go uncollected even though my pi is near 43k when the recommended power sand in the line or line in the sand is only 30 k power sop sad or just incompetent
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Move964_Move964_ Member Posts: 139

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I think a huge part of the problem is your masteries. I would prolly fix that first
  • hburns03hburns03 Member Posts: 74
    Move964_ said:

I have a six star ready for ranking excluding 3 tier five basic catalyst and the lack of of tier two alphas I can’t find the resources anywhere.I’m only conqueror I think my phone is probably to slow for the game to go uncollected even though my pi is near 43k when the recommended power sand in the line or line in the sand is only 30 k power sop sad or just incompetent

yeah you definitely just need to progress more. once your uncollected you’ll have more opportunities to get t5 basic cats and t2 alpha
  • Move964_Move964_ Member Posts: 139
    hburns03 said:

Move964_ said:

yeah you definitely just need to progress more. once your uncollected you’ll have more opportunities to get t5 basic cats and t2 alpha
    Are they’re any pictures of uncollected daily rewards