**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends run

nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is it not to late/early still to do legends run for December month? Im planing doing it tomorrow, just want do double check with people who has experience in this
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    still good for another week, best of luck!!!
  • ReaperStrongReaperStrong Posts: 12
    Hope you do better than I could. Still can't get below 3 hr 30 min target. Game crashed 7 times and lost about 13 minutes in total :disappointed: Final time was 3 hours and 33 minutes, even with R4 corvus and damage mastery few lags once again is going to cost me!! Guess iPhone 10s is considered too old for such tasks in MCOC lol
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Well just did it in 3h 09min, my game as well crashed 4 times, plus Ai was so defensive 50% of the total fights was only holding block or constantly dashing backwards and holding block at the start of the fight.

Lets hope it will be fast enough, cuz it was mentally painful process, definitely don’t want to repeat that again lol
    @nOux that's a great time. You'll def be in.

What was your team and what phone/os are you using? Did you explore mast 3.2 and worked you way back to 1.1 and then the same for Heroic?

Yes AI was really defensive and groot boss with damage only on specials was time waster lol. There were many such champs on the path such as Luke Cage, NF etc who just won't die with 1 hit.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I was using iPhone 11 with newest OS. My team was r4 Ghost with wasp, antman and yellow jacket x2. Yeah i started from Heroic. From 1.1 i did initial clear up until 3.2 where i started to explore it and went back to 1.1 to explore the rest, same with master.

There we’re pretty annoying defenders indeed, with all indestructible and immortality lol
  • Can you still start a Legends run if you have explored uncollected and started legendary EQ but never opened Master and Heroic levels? Or do you have to start with Master/Heroic without opening the other levels first?

I’ve never tried a run but want to this month or next.
    Time starts when you begin heroic or mastery. So if you haven’t started it, you’re good. Legends run should be before 2 weeks since EQ launched. So check that before trying this month. Not sure when this month’s EQ went live.
  • Thanks Reaper. How many revives/units should I expect to use?
    You don’t need revives, you’ll need 30% boosts and probably around 36 full energy refills. YouTube has some info about tips and teams. Hope you have a newer phone, I haven’t managed a sub 3:30 run with my iPhone XS
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★

Time starts when you begin heroic or mastery. So if you haven’t started it, you’re good. Legends run should be before 2 weeks since EQ launched. So check that before trying this month. Not sure when this month’s EQ went live.

This months deadline was Dec 21