**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the Eternity of Pain over?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    No clue.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Maybe we finally fight Galactus and we have to beat him part by part because he can’t fit on the screen

Yeah u know everything doesn't make sense
    At the moment, The Chronoserpant sets his plans into motion AND a countless number of Galactuses are supposed to travel and consume a lot of the battlerealm... 2 major events and yet in story quest no one talks about the Galactuses anymore, and in the Event quest no one talks about The Chronoserpant nor his organisation
    How is that possible...
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,385 ★★★★★

Hey All,

As announced in the original post, there were four iterations of the Eternity of Pain, and we've just completed the 4th one.

However... You know there are five stages of Grief, and Acceptance is yet to come. There's something in the works... But it won't be in the same format as the EOPs have been so far.

You can look forward to it in January 2023. >:)

I hope by same format you mean we won’t wait 3 weeks to get rewards 😂
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Seenk said:

The original article said that the Eternity of Pain would last until the end of this year, and it seems to me that "Depression" was the finale. But some players are talking about another part of "Acceptance". Give the answer to the Kabam, will there be another final part of the EoP "Acceptance" or is that all?

i think Acceptance is when you receive your rewards. you like it not you have to Accept it right. right
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Think it will be like last year. 4 paths which each of the gauntlets and a central boss. Could it be Abyss Collector? Maybe a souped up Maestro.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Think it will be like last year. 4 paths which each of the gauntlets and a central boss. Could it be Abyss Collector? Maybe a souped up Maestro.

Superior Kang
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Stop the pain, please
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited December 2022

Hey All,

As announced in the original post, there were four iterations of the Eternity of Pain, and we've just completed the 4th one.

However... You know there are five stages of Grief, and Acceptance is yet to come. There's something in the works... But it won't be in the same format as the EOPs have been so far.

I think this event will connect to grandmaster gauntlet’s missing rewards too.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Hmmm... Kabam likes drama so Acceptance will be a store where you can spend all your points you've earned in EOP on packages. But the kicker is in order to get the best package deal for thronebreakers, you would have had to get 17 points in every EOP. Would be interesting if acceptance was a store to spend your cumulative points on.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    The last stage “Acceptance” will be an announcement that they just can’t fix the controls that broke during the second week of SOP. For nostalgia you get to fight Mysterio again and the cycle is complete.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Hey All,

1) thrilled to hear it!!! Awesome news.

2) is there any possibility we could get two pieces of information: a launch date, and how many champs we get to take?

I have fond memories of gifting in the early-ish days of my account, when Variant 1 was Everest content. LOTS of team revives changed hands in pursuit of V1 exploration.

With this being a last hurrah for gifting as we know it, some of us might rather get our last few points from consumables as opposed to banquet crystals.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Hey All,

1) thrilled to hear it!!! Awesome news.

2) is there any possibility we could get two pieces of information: a launch date, and how many champs we get to take?

I have fond memories of gifting in the early-ish days of my account, when Variant 1 was Everest content. LOTS of team revives changed hands in pursuit of V1 exploration.

With this being a last hurrah for gifting as we know it, some of us might rather get our last few points from consumables as opposed to banquet crystals.
    I really hoped that would work. I was hoping I’d have a reason to chase some team revives.
  • Options
    It’s disappointing that we have to guess whether or not we’ll have any good content on which to use consumables.