**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Requesting a minor update to Wolverine and co. abilities

ISO8PotatoISO8Potato Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam,

I’ve got a few notes about Weapon X and the rest of his gangs in-game abilities.

All the Wolverines should inflict bleed through block. It shouldn’t depend on whether or not you’re unblockable.
Ronin’s sword can inflict bleed on block. I haven’t gone through all the sword and claw wielding characters to see which ones get to have that sort of ability but I’d argue someone as powerful as Wolverine should have something like that aside from being unblockable.

Wolverine should be able to inflict rupture or bleed based on your choosing. I don’t like using Wolverine in matchups against bleed immune champs; they are longer and less fun for me. A lot of that damage comes from watching your opponents health drain over time. Some of the reworked and newly added claw-based champions inflict rupture. Without damage-over-time effects, Wolverine is basically punching the opponent to death.

Introduce these whenever you can, Kabam!

Love,
ISO8Potato

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ISO8PotatoISO8Potato Posts: 6
    I forgot to mention that Weapon X should have an X-slash, or something like that as his victory pose. Whatever it is, the claws stay out.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Sorry but I have to disagree he's fine as he is and given the recent track of buffs (Antman) I prefer it if they keep him untouched.
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Dear Kabam,

I’ve got a few notes about Weapon X and the rest of his gangs in-game abilities.

All the Wolverines should inflict bleed through block. It shouldn’t depend on whether or not you’re unblockable.
    Ronin’s sword can inflict bleed on block. I haven’t gone through all the sword and claw wielding characters to see which ones get to have that sort of ability but I’d argue someone as powerful as Wolverine should have something like that aside from being unblockable.

Wolverine should be able to inflict rupture or bleed based on your choosing. I don’t like using Wolverine in matchups against bleed immune champs; they are longer and less fun for me. A lot of that damage comes from watching your opponents health drain over time. Some of the reworked and newly added claw-based champions inflict rupture. Without damage-over-time effects, Wolverine is basically punching the opponent to death.

Introduce these whenever you can, Kabam!

Love,
    ISO8Potato

Critical bleeds are fine honestly it’s the same concept. I think that if anything damaging debuffs should auto trigger cellular regeneration a few times a match
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    The only thing I would ever, ever, ever, ever support is if they just updated his synergies.

That's it.

You can get whatever he needs through those synergies so that way it's a win-win but beyond that I don't want anybody to touch his kit because suddenly what made Wolverine one of the most desired five (and hopefully one day, six star) Champions goes right out the window.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    X and Wolverine are far from champs that need buffs.