Quick Galan poll 46 votes

Quicksilver
19% 9 votes
Galan
80% 37 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    I really didn’t read that before voting😂 QS I think actually has a higher level of utility(tho I still don’t care for him all that much lol)
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Both are very different champs so it depends on the matchup, both have around the same amount of utility. Quicksilver is better for longer matchups IMO
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Quicksilver is better if the opponent can’t shrug off physical debuffs. If you check his champ description you can pretty easily figure out exactly how many whiplashes you need to kill an enemy and then you just throw a quick light, Medium, Light attack. Galan can handle adversity better so in a mismatch or against a high physical resistance champion than it’s Galan who has more versatility (purely talking about damage)
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★

Quicksilver is better if the opponent can’t shrug off physical debuffs. If you check his champ description you can pretty easily figure out exactly how many whiplashes you need to kill an enemy and then you just throw a quick light, Medium, Light attack. Galan can handle adversity better so in a mismatch or against a high physical resistance champion than it’s Galan who has more versatility (purely talking about damage)

*Quicksilver must throw a Medium, Light, Medium
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    I thought i must quickly vote
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    For shorter match ups Galan is better but for high endgame content with huge healthpools Quicksilver shines.