Are four stars unnecessary for me now?

LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'm in 5.3 and wondering if I should focus on 5 and 6 stars now?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Yeah stop with 4*s now
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    You can keep using 4*s if you don't have enough good 5/6*s, but it would be much better if you moved on to the 5 and 6*s

When I was at that point I was basically using only 5 and 6*s, but I would occasionally bring out my 4* Doom if I found a fight he would be useful in
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Member Posts: 155

You can keep using 4*s if you don't have enough good 5/6*s, but it would be much better if you moved on to the 5 and 6*s

When I was at that point I was basically using only 5 and 6*s, but I would occasionally bring out my 4* Doom if I found a fight he would be useful in

THIS
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
    Thanks for the input guys, I think I'm going to stop ranking up four stars apart from falcon cos I need his utility but I don't have 5 star
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Act 6 onwards you won't be able to use 4 stars and below so once you clear act 5 you won't need to rank up 4 stars... focus on your 5 and 6 stars
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    When do you tend to start getting 6*? I'm halfway through 5.1 and my best heroes are maxed 4* and r3 5* (currently trying to bring Kitty to rank 4)
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
    I got my first after uc, then one a week later then one from cav, only my first is usable

But I'm getting 3 more after banquet event

I would say focus on 5 stars where you are, as they are more readily available and will do you for now, you will also have more chances at god tier champs hope that helps