**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for a very relaxed alliance...check out this post!

Looking for members to join my alliance. I've thought about this and am willing to let people join to help prepare themselves to move to other alliances if they want or if they want to join an alliance that is casual and laid back. Think about it we can help each other and when your ready you can move from my alliance to another. Consider my alliance as a training ground. I'm not picky about who joins as long as they are respectful to other members and have fun.

Reach out to me in game --> BowTieJohn and come join my alliance Casual AQ 2021

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,359 ★★★★
    Officer positions opened to those who are the first 6 who send request to join. ;)
    Excited as I now have two members!
    Forgot to update, but a third person joined!
  • Hi i am a new player i don't mind about AW but are you guys serious about AQ if you are can i join your alliance ? I have sent friend request ingame ID is balaji03. By serious i just mean map 3 and 4 and milestone of 1200 loyalty and nothing more!
  • BrimstoneBrimstone Posts: 11
    If your still looking I’m a long-time player I’ll be leaving my current alliance after this current war cause I’m not a highly competitive player and the alliance got to that point, soI said to them I’d make room for others, my game name is #1brimstone, friend me if you still have room for players.
    Will certainly send an invite your way.
    Alliance is still looking for members. Look to the original post for more information. We are currently at 5 members and looking to expand. If you are interested in enjoying the game casually and working with others who have the same idea feel free to reach out.

Reach out to me in game --> BowTieJohn and come join my alliance Casual AQ 2021