Titania with Recoil masteries

SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled her recently and while I was extremely happy I’m also worried that she might not be compatible at all with the damage masteries, which I run pretty much always. So before using resources on her I wanted to ask here if I could somehow make her work with them. Thanks in advance for your input.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MordMord Member Posts: 135 ★★
    I personally find Titania very friendly with LC&DE masteries. Or more friendly than most science champions anyway.

Triggering haymaker at the beginning of the fight will ignore most of the DE bleed damage. Activating haymaker just before the sp2 allow you to ignore recoil (sp1 animation is too long for that though). Her big damage loop is on the sp3, so that's also good.

Only problem I've found is if you want to get the haymaker back faster for utility, using sp1/sp2 out of the indestructible window will hurt.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Pulled her recently and while I was extremely happy I’m also worried that she might not be compatible at all with the damage masteries, which I run pretty much always. So before using resources on her I wanted to ask here if I could somehow make her work with them. Thanks in advance for your input.

She has no issues with them, I run full sucides and I took her to r4 over human torch no regrets.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

Squammo said:

She has no issues with them, I run full sucides and I took her to r4 over human torch no regrets.
    How do you tend to use her? Any specific rotations?