**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How should I rank up my masteries.

I am level 44 and have no clue how to rank up my masteries.

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Focus on stuff later in the trees. Biggest early masteries are Parry, Evade, max Precision, and max Cruelty. Only put 1 and the earlier things to unlock the better ones. Most people ignore the Fury and Resistance masteries unless for a specific couple of key champs. Pretty standard is 4/4 block proc, 2/5 SYG for PI increase, only 1/4 on Perfect Block. I max Parry and Stupefy for the longer stun times. There are a lot of guides on the MCOC Reddit sub.
  • BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Focus on stuff later in the trees. Biggest early masteries are Parry, Evade, max Precision, and max Cruelty. Only put 1 and the earlier things to unlock the better ones. Most people ignore the Fury and Resistance masteries unless for a specific couple of key champs. Pretty standard is 4/4 block proc, 2/5 SYG for PI increase, only 1/4 on Perfect Block. I max Parry and Stupefy for the longer stun times. There are a lot of guides on the MCOC Reddit sub.
    Thanks