**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chive On! BIG Ten Fans! Active Relaxed Semi Retired Alliance Running M4X5

North American Based Daily Active Ally - Long Term Core Group. ESTABLISHED 8/2015.. Solid core of Players in B1G 10 Country
Recently made change from M5X5 to M4X5. Lost some players who are still gung ho. Looking for 10-12 players to run M4X5.

If you have a small ally that is not going anywhere or if you played for years and just want to slow down a bit, let me know. Looking for Champs Rating 175+, prestige doesn't matter to me if you can run though M4. This will NEVER be a place for 5X5, if you are looking for that don't look me up. While under 30 users M5 will be run to reach 20 Million Advanced Tier Max Milestones. If you want a relaxed place to play and max out the rewards for us all look me up. Line ID: tsumm1 or in game Tsumm - Alliance Tag: WiR1.

Any Merger Talk would be into MY Alliance. Have a core or 18 guys as of now to build this revamped relaxed but, competitive group

If you are a burnt out player who wants to keep up with the game and slow down or a Mid Level player wanting a place to grow and move on look us up.

3 BGs completing M4X5 can score: 20+ Mill points. - currently have 2 BGs

Advance Tier Milestone Rewards
525 Loyalty
19 M4 Crystals
6 M3 Crystals
800 Glory

RANK Rewards:
20K+ T4B shards.
550 Glory

Enough loyalty to buy a full T4 Basic Catalyst Weekly

Not bad for not working too hard.