**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are you picking a certain class in abyss nexus?

2Β»

Comments

• GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66 β˜…
    New champ
    I picked mystic because it’s the only class I don’t have a r3 of.
    Got doom 😁
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    I want Peni
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    Is Valkyrie better than Hit Monkey? Whoever i choose would be my first skill r3.

I wasnt very impressed with Valkyrie when i got a 4* from arena and tested her. Then again, had the same reaction with Rintrah until i got a 6* and ranked him.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    Ansh_A said:

Is Valkyrie better than Hit Monkey? Whoever i choose would be my first skill r3.

I wasnt very impressed with Valkyrie when i got a 4* from arena and tested her. Then again, had the same reaction with Rintrah until i got a 6* and ranked him.

Valkyrie is good, but I'd say hit monkey is better. No ramp for him and just easy high damage.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ

• TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105 β˜…
    New champ

No galan.
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42 β˜…
    New champ
    Thinking about going with cosmic just to try and awaken my galan but I would also like to go with tech in case I pull a good tech champ and can use my tech awakening gem on them
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022

No galan.

Found him. He was hiding behind Hyperion and CGR. Was a tough choice, but grabbed him up for the utility, herald prefight and burst damage even though I had to think about CGR for awhile. Ended up giving Galan the cosmic AG as well since HERC is already max sig.

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 275 β˜…
    New champ
    I went with mutant and got Kitty Pryde, there was also a Stryfe in there but i think Kitty should be better. Will take her to R4 and awaken her soon
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm an idiot but are all you guys doing Abyss or is it a milestone in the "not gifting" event?

• CvlrCvlr Posts: 187 β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    I'll go for mystic because I have a 6* mystic awakening gem. Hoping for doom, bwcv, tigra or rintrah
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275 β˜…
    New champ

I'm an idiot but are all you guys doing Abyss or is it a milestone in the "not gifting" event?

It is the last milestone in the Alliance Banquet event
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    Picked tech because out of 130~ 6*s my best techs are P2099, vision and rocket.
    Best option was Guardian so not quite what I was aiming for tbh.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…
    Went with cosmic, wanted to dupe Hype, KG, Gorr, Corvus or get new Galan, Angela, Venom... walked away with nothing... again. Had to pick Silver Surfer :disappointed:
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ
    I am still confused whether to go Mutant for AA or Mystic for Rintrah ...i am tired of using my 5 star everywhere ...i mean every game mode ( except Abyss , LOL ) . But Rintrah is OP too . Any inputs guys ?
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

I am still confused whether to go Mutant for AA or Mystic for Rintrah ...i am tired of using my 5 star everywhere ...i mean every game mode ( except Abyss , LOL ) . But Rintrah is OP too . Any inputs guys ?

Go for rintrah cuz he is an amazing defender as well as attacker for BGs and AW and doesn’t necessarily need his awakening , whereas AA is just an attacker and a 5* is equally as effective as a 6* just some difference in attack values plus you need him awakened and high sig! So rintrah is definitely the better option!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New champ

No Rintrah 😭😭 Man i have missed this guy on couple occasions now 😭