**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 bugs that are driving me NUTS

1. Dexterity not working properly against special moves. I am properly evading attacks and getting the dexterity perk for my hero but the problem is I’m still taking full damage even if it is a single special dexterity that easily evadable. (Abomination, drax, symbiods, special 1; the headbutt, isn’t triggering dexterity when properly evaded. Noticed in AQ multiple times.

2. When I take any enemy down to 1/4 health magically all of a sudden my hero will drop blocks and put up blocks much slower than at the beginning of the fight. I will go all fight not getting touched but once my assassin perk kicks on... my hero slows down and things don’t work the same, or properly for that matter.

3. This is a problem everyone is having that has been overlooked and ignored for far too long now... ENEMY USING SPECIAL MID COMBO...
I don’t even know how or when this started but it was random a month or 2 back when the enemy would ignore your combo hits or sometimes if you were lucky you would land a few; but the enemy would interrupt your attack or heavy attack that is already connecting with the enemy or has already completed the hit just for the enemy to use a special, usually negating any damage done by the user to the enemy opponent.

Heavy attacks are interrupted far too frequently... if the enemy has a special bar and you use a heavy 99/100 times you will be interrupted despite your hero hitting them or completing the hit

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i have that problem. The(2.) second one all off sudden i would lose fights. It doesn't happen as often though.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah not thrilled about getting hit by a stunned champ in the middle of a power hit.