**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics: Button "Bind Relic" not working

SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
Just trying to Bind Panther to my Nick Fury (who is free and not Quest). By the way, my clan mates have the same problem.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Why can't you tap the button? I just did it with no problem
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I had same issue. It would say "Bound to" and not bind on the lower right chain. Go to back out of the screen and get a message it didn't work.

I gave up and figured I'd try again later.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Are they in a war even if u have finished it early?
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

Are they in a war even if u have finished it early?

No
  • LacustaLacusta Posts: 15
    I have the same issue, says my thing is in a quest, but he’s not. I believe I had an incursion that crashed on me while my thing was in it. So I think that is what caused mine. It happened several days ago and my champs are all free and I am still getting the error.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I am having this issue as well! I cant unbind my relic to bind another champ, game simply wont let me!

@Kabam Miike
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    An ally mate of mine has this happened. He couldn’t bind a relic to venom. He didn’t hand venom on defence or offence in war, he doesn’t have him for aq, and he wasn’t in an active quest or arena fight. He found once both aq and war ended though, he was then able to bind the relic.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    This started happening to me yesterday when I tried to bind 4* Vision to 6* Ultron
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    you literally need to click bind champ again lol

it should either say bind champ or unbind to show thats its bound to a champ already...

the chain is either red to show its not bound yet OR blue when the champ is bound to the relic... welcome

it should either say bind champ or unbind to show thats its bound to a champ already...

the chain is either red to show its not bound yet OR blue when the champ is bound to the relic... welcome

M8 it just wont happen. I dont have any champs in any quests, AQ, AW, Incursion.. nothing

Then, i try to unbind, it says it worked, but when i go back, relic still there, thats why when this "fake unbind" happens, i cant bind that relic to any other champ
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★

Why can't you tap the button? I just did it with no problem

I clicked bind (this can be seen in the first screenshot) and nothing binded :'(
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    Kabam Jax said:

Interesting...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'll pass it along and see if we can get some eyes on it.

Thanks Jax, I am having the same issue as well
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    edited December 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Interesting...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'll pass it along and see if we can get some eyes on it.

Same here... I can't swap, bind or unbind any relics.

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

M8 it just wont happen. I dont have any champs in any quests, AQ, AW, Incursion.. nothing

Then, i try to unbind, it says it worked, but when i go back, relic still there, thats why when this "fake unbind" happens, i cant bind that relic to any other champ
    yea just saw that mini vid posted. busted into a different dimension so it seems lol sorry man.
    guess im not tweaking my relics anytime soon
  • valgeradvalgerad Posts: 17
    Finally..!! This issue like almost 2 weeks...
  • Why can't you tap the button? I just did it with no problem

Saying this like you don't know the game is crawling with bugs 🤡
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    It seems like it might be specific relic/champ combos that are having problems unbinding, so far i can't unbind my 3* storm relic from 6* kitty pryde and my 4* juggernault relic from my 6* juggernault champ.

But I can unbind my 4* hulk relic from 6* overseer and my 4* venom relic from my 5* venom champ.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Lacusta said:

I have the same issue, says my thing is in a quest, but he’s not. I believe I had an incursion that crashed on me while my thing was in it. So I think that is what caused mine. It happened several days ago and my champs are all free and I am still getting the error.

I think you just solved my mystery! I can’t bind any relics to my rank 4 nimrod or rank 4 spidey99. Pretty sure I had them in an incursion match when the new solo incursions were released and then got shut down after a few hours with our champs still in them. That’s gotta be one theory at least.
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Any update to this yet ?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    People have been posting about this issue here for the last week or so at least.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/319907/relics-bug-report-thread#latest
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    Happening to me too. I can't bind any relics.
  • Ride_em_highRide_em_high Posts: 10
    I can’t unbind relics either. It goes through the steps, but remains bound.
    Along with this unbind problem, im also having another issue with a diferent relic, in which i cant swap my rune from shock damage buff to armor buff (3* hulkbuster battlecast), game wont let me change it, i sent a video to support, but still waiting on a response
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Interesting...

Any updates on this? It is affecting a lot of people and lots of new posts and comments in the forums now.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Interesting...

Hey Jax

Today my players faced this problem again. They can't bind their 5* Relic to their 6* Champions, the bug doesn't seem to have been completely fixed.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Again ...
    This issue is happening!
    I can't bind the relics to champions..
  • I can't unbind a relic from a champ. 4atar relic on a 5 star champ
  • ValisFettValisFett Posts: 20
    I can’t equip or unbind an relics