**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles Morales fans?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Can anyone advise on Miles Morales? I have him at 6* R1 Sig 20. How good is he?

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

Very good! After his rework he cheeses unblockable nodes and champs… his awakening is essential to his damage( good that you have him awakened); he doesn’t have any immunities but he is a solid champ!

How much Sig is necessary? 50?
  • I think Miles might be my favorite Spiderman (and I have 2099.) Check aunt mai site for detailed champion info: https://auntm.ai/champions/spiderman_morales/tier/6
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Very good! After his rework he cheeses unblockable nodes and champs… his awakening is essential to his damage( good that you have him awakened); he doesn’t have any immunities but he is a solid champ!

How much Sig is necessary? 50?
    Higher sig the more potent fury. Check on auntm.ai
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Definitely needs the awakening. I have him at r3 because he needs it for the damage. Great option to cheese all of the unblockable fights
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    He's one of my "go-to" champs. Ramp up damage, shock, and most importantly invisibility during SP. Unfortunately I feel like he gets hit too often when invisible and dodging unblockable...but I feel like that's a Kabam issue.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

He's one of my "go-to" champs. Ramp up damage, shock, and most importantly invisibility during SP. Unfortunately I feel like he gets hit too often when invisible and dodging unblockable...but I feel like that's a Kabam issue.

Exactly, I got hit by iDoom Sp1 in a dual match. I was confused. But Kabam will aways make sure there are such bugs :)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Miles is a monster and I’m planning on making him my next r4 science champ. One of my favorites both in the comics and in the game.

As for his sig level, all of its utility is available at sig 1, but the damage scales really nicely so you’ll want that sig as high as you can get it to maximize his damage output.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★

You shouldn't be "dodging" unblockable. Just sit and miss.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    just duped him yesterday and been saving my science sig stones
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    My ally used my 6* R3 dupped to cheese Knull boss in AW lol just avoid the first atacks and pin him to the wall and spam heavies

ppl say he s great for Come out to play Carina Challenge