LAG

When are you going to fix the lag issues? Trying to fight Dorm and I'm only getting about 10 frames or less per second is ridiculous. Fix this **** to make the game playable. Spend some of your looting from the players on some decent servers. its been all down hill since 12.0 fix it before everyone leaves the game

Comments

• SCARESCARE Member Posts: 149
    lag cost me a 4 star lol lag froze the game and then went back in it said i got a 2 star instead XD
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Member Posts: 201
    My champs is like I'm blocking a they hit by themself im not controlling sometimes
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340
    Defender kills
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    i was going to exactly to start a post about this LAGG specially on AQ im playing map 5 and i do the path where vision and Iron Man in the beginning of the map you try to dash back to avoid to get hit by vision and the game doesn't respond the LAGG is so terrible so you get clip try to dash back again to avoid vision to go sp3 and and LAGG so what is happening ? a16fe1houyhr.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    The lag is real. Doing Master it's worse. AI is predictive and pretty much Blocks immediately or Evades every Charge. Two different speeds. Controls are always a step behind. It's frustrating to say the least. I have as much patience as the next person, but having two different speeds makes the work twice as hard. I really do hope it gets resolved.