**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

DON'T CLAIM THE BATTLEGROUNDS BONUS PACK

EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
I would discourage claiming the battlegrounds stuff immediately. You can only hold 7 shuffle signets in your inventory (with the summoner sigil otherwise 5) and so 3 (or 5) of them will automatically go into the overflow where it will expire in 7 days, meaning they will expire before the season starts. It can sit in your mailbox for 30 days before you have to claim it.

Comments

• Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Why give them out so soon if they’ll expire before season starts? Guarantee multiple players will claim it and then get upset because not everyone comes to forums.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 29
    I just made that mistake, kabam logic is on another level... :#
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I don't care about it it anyway, but can't sell it
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Yeah this is a really weird move by Kabam, I mean I appreciate the care package but it seems like they ddin't fully think that through
  • Options
    BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
    Yes, weird decision to give more than the inventory cap and with an expiry that is shorter than the season break. @Kabam Miike - any way to either increase the cap or change the expiry?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    That's annoying. I didn't even think about it.