**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2023 will turn one champion into

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Ultimate Spiderman! I hope lol. After waiting 8 yrs OG spidey can finally rise up and take his throne back! After all other variants of him seem to be dominating 🤣.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I guess that will make poor Symbiote Spiderman the worst version? He was my best champ for awhile way back when lol. Armor break for days.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I guess that will make poor Symbiote Spiderman the worst version? He was my best champ for awhile way back when lol. Armor break for days.

If I recall doesn't he have the longest armor break or does that go to someone else?? Lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

If I recall doesn't he have the longest armor break or does that go to someone else?? Lol
    King Groot has a permanent armor break on his SP1 when he is in his fury stage I believe, but Sym Spidey's last longer than anyone else as far as I know. Might be missing someone. You can stack armor breaks with Sym by spamming heavy hits until you get an SP2 and do massive damage.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    You know I was just thinking yesterday about how forgettable Classic Spiderman is in MCOC. I tend to forget hes even a champ in the game. I really hope his and Hulk's buffs live up to the hype.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

You know I was just thinking yesterday about how forgettable Classic Spiderman is in MCOC. I tend to forget hes even a champ in the game. I really hope his and Hulk's buffs live up to the hype.

I am shocked it 2 science buffs we getting
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★

Ultimate Spiderman! I hope lol. After waiting 8 yrs OG spidey can finally rise up and take his throne back! After all other variants of him seem to be dominating 🤣.

Fasacinating