**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam buff sym spidey as well

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be really great if kabam could buff sym spidey along with classic spidey like they did both magnetos!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Yeah I'd rather him to be buffed tbh
    Tho their buffs shouldn't be identical
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    cosmic is already op. i doubt they buff a cosmic champion
  • Options

I was hoping they do it like the magnetos, switch their specials attacks, and just like they give some similar and some uniques abilities to them. Sym spidey can have some venom like buff gaining and anti evade abilities whereas classic spidey can have some abilities Involving different web shots similar to stealthy’s prefights
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★

I was hoping they do it like the magnetos, switch their specials attacks, and just like they give some similar and some uniques abilities to them. Sym spidey can have some venom like buff gaining and anti evade abilities whereas classic spidey can have some abilities Involving different web shots similar to stealthy’s prefights
    Yeah exactly
    Give him almost the same buff as regular Spidey, but add some Symbiote elements like genetic memory, buff gaining...
  • Options
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I would love it if they buff the black suit Spidey too but I'm guessing they only had the resources for one right now, so hopefully they'll give him some new animations to differentiate them further
  • Options

I would love it if they buff the black suit Spidey too but I'm guessing they only had the resources for one right now, so hopefully they'll give him some new animations to differentiate them further

They don’t need to do too much simply use the code of classic spidey on sym spidey , change their sp like they did with mags and then add some differentiating factor in between based on on symbiotic enhancement
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

They don’t need to do too much simply use the code of classic spidey on sym spidey , change their sp like they did with mags and then add some differentiating factor in between based on on symbiotic enhancement
    Contrary to popular belief, that's actually more work than it sounds. Flipping specials and adding separate mechanics require its own level of testing, so conservatively it would take 3 months just to do it right.