**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's your Banquet event score?

FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
If you are whale and aiming for top spot don't share we know we ain't reaching it but if your cool share your Banquet ally score here, for reference i retired recently and joined a retired ally never expected them to reach this score so early

Funny part i can't even reach the milestone for a week πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    also in a retired/semi-retired alliance. We've hit basically 2 mil as of now. Doubt we'll see much of an increase from here but who knows lol because I didn't think we'd even hit the 1 mil milestone.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Falconi said:

If you are whale and aiming for top spot don't share we know we ain't reaching it but if your cool share your Banquet ally score here, for reference i retired recently and joined a retired ally never expected them to reach this score so early

Not very retired
  • Options

Falconi said:

Not very retired
    Yeh, they are fun group of people, i was doubtful whether we will even reach 1 Mill and now every day is an increase of 500k pts lol, i don't mind, top 10% ally milestone looks juicy enough. My solo score would probably be around 80,000 can't go higher as I'm FTP
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 267 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    Falconi said:

How much did it cost you? Around 10K? Also how do you feel you will get 50% more credits tomorrow for the same money?
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…

Falconi said:

How much did it cost you? Around 10K? Also how do you feel you will get 50% more credits tomorrow for the same money?
    that's his ally score. not solo
  • Options

Falconi said:

that's his ally score. not solo
    Yeh my solo score is about 24000 i have to not buy anymore GBC untill i run out the cool off period for ally milestone for next 7 days i have 2k units and i will have more after 1 week worth of grind, my alliance is roking it, very 1st day i was amazed they did 1.2 mill on 21st and am still shocked when i see the score only rise like crazy i legit entered a chill alliance after my Plat 3 run just last week. I'm lucky to be in this ally for sure😊. Never expected them to go this higher so soon now if kabam brings 25th dec deals I'm sure sure the score will boom even more. All in all I'm projecting we might comfortably end near 5 mill by the end or even go higher then 6 or 7 mill score 🀣 i don't know. Best thing in MCOC to be in an alliance where you and few others are FTP but more then 1/3rd are big big spenders