Guys Need Help

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Member Posts: 267
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I have S99 at R3, Mr Negative almost at R3, Overseer (Duped) at R2 while Miles (Not Awakened) and Yellow Jacket at R1.

While in Mutant class I have Apoc at R3, AA - Kitty - Mag Red and Storm at R2 and Colossus - Namor (Duped) and Stryfe at R1.

Now I do have a 6* R2 KM and a 5* R4 Ghost.

What do you guys think is the best option right now.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    Captain Britain would be a nice option if your doing longer fights. I believe she's considered a long ramp up champ so imo, choose her
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    void, may awaken in future
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Wasp to help your ghost or Void if you are patient and wait to awaken him.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I would go with wasp, she is very underrated on her own and called more of a sidekick for ghost but she is very good on her own, more of a glass cannon champ but you don’t need to parry much with her just a 4 hit combo into heavy and the opponent gets a special, her damage is amazing , she has a very good concussion once her combo builds and also sp3 gets increased attack based on combo!
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Member Posts: 267
    Thanks guys @Superstar_1126 @Krishna24 @Oakenshield @Gogeta91199 . I made my mind and choose Britan. I know how underrated wasp is and how good void is but I don't prefer the gamestyle wasp demands while I have a lot of champions with incinerate immunity or slow or petrify.
    Britan is good for longer match ups and I was planning to go for LOL and AOL anyways.