**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with abyss path 2 team building

Hi,

I'm trying to decide who to bring with me on path 2, most old guides says more or less Ægon, Fury, Doom, Torch and Heimdal but what about the new(er) guys like Knull, CGR or Galan?

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I actually did path 2 with that team yesterday. I honostly did not use doom for anything besides cmm. But that is because I ran suicides. Torch is amazing in the fights he is good for: Dormammu, Mephisto, Deadpool, Sinister are very easy with him. Fury is very nice for Green Goblin. But it was easier with Knull (which I did 4 days ago). So I would say atleast bring Aegon, Torch and Heimdal. Bring a mystic of you liking. Preferably one that can also deal with Hyperion and the Champion (Sym supreme was amazing against both). And you can choose between Fury and Knull for Green Goblin. So basically do you want an easy Green Goblin fight are 10/20% attack boost on Aegon.
    Aegon can deal very easily with the other Nick fight (invisible woman)

Good luck!
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Thanks for the reply, I will do my run with
    Ægon 6R3 sig 200
    Knull 6R3 sig 200
    Torch 5R5 sig 20
    Symbiote supreme 6R3 not duped
    Heimdal 6R2

How did you use during your other run with Knull?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I used
    Knull 6r3 sig 80
    Anti Venom 6r2 50 something
    Symbiote Supreme 5r5 sig 200
    Stealth Spidey 6r2 (don`t know if he is duped XD)
    And I believe my last champ was venom, but I did not use him. I just liked him for the synergies.

With that run I started on path 3 and moved to GG at the split. In the end I hardly used Stealth Spidey because I could not get the rotation down. Found I could get 15-20% of of Luke per revive. I magically became a decent interceptor.
    Stealth or Miles is a much better counter thou.