**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Accolades error

Not sure if this is glitches but I haven’t missed a day and im down 50 points and have no available accolade. This would mean i would end up with 950 points at the end of the calendar. Not sure if i missed something but i wanna know before the event ends

Comments

• xray_3xray_3 Posts: 4
    Yeah i have the same thing, haven't missed a Day and still somehow it says i did in solo event tab. My alt's are at 50 points ahead of my main somehow.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★
    Have you definitely gifted the one you received today?
    There has definitely been enough to complete the event. Check your 'other' items to make sure you haven't got it in your items still to gift.

Or there is the added rule that the accolades MUST be sent to a fellow alliance member. If you sent it to someone outside your alliance, you won't get points.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Or there is the added rule that the accolades MUST be sent to a fellow alliance member. If you sent it to someone outside your alliance, you won't get points.

This isn't true one of my alts isn't even in an alliance and has all points.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 36
    I believe it was corrected, you may have to refresh the game