**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

User doing LOL for other users

omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
There is a player [REMOVED] that is charging money to do RTL and LOL for people , he hops from alliance to alliance telling them what he does to see if anyone needs his services , then he leaves when he is done . I have images of him posting in our chat room about this
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
    I didn’t buy anything he entered our alliance and it pissed me off he left us hanging in AW and AQ that’s why I’m reporting him , he abuses the alliance to make money and if no one takes it he leaves .
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They will close this thread and tell you that the forum isn't the place but that you should contact support.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Technically is account sharing and it is a bannable offense
  • OP this is kinda sad and pathetic and ironically your the one in the wrong by posting a summoners name on the forum. You deserve a 72 hour ban for this.
    Also, Snitches get Stiches
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Even if they take this down it is interesting to know there are people out there maybe getting the legend title by having someone else do.it for them. But he does need reported. He might just use it to pirate someone's account.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Sounds like a scam to me! "Pay me and give me your password!" That couldn't ever blow up in your face!
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I've done heard it all... Just hope that no one is that stupid...
  • Actually, both buying and selling services like this are bannable offenses. Thank you for the report, but please refrain from including player usernames in reports on the forums, because everybody is innocent until proven guilty, and we don't want any witch hunts started here.

I've sent this report to the team for investigation.
This discussion has been closed.