**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favourite incursion hack combo

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
What is your favourite incursion hack combo with a particular champ?
Mine is: AA+entropic shield+toxic advance+impact purge= extremely high Dot i.e. opponent dead in less than 30s if not immune!

Comments

• Same hacks but with awakened Hyperion. In the right matchups he can parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp2, fight over, and if not, he’ll occasionally stun on the sp2 and can heavy again for even more dot.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Buff cornucopia + Galan. Enough said
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 79
    edited December 2022
    Strategic Movement + Impact Purge + Debuff Upgrade - Stun with Quake.
    Even Strategic Movement alone is enough but I love that combo.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Hyperion - impact purge, buff cornucopia and rage into combat what a beast
    Archangel- toxic advance, entropic shield, impact purge a melting machine
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,215 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    The one that gives bleed on Parries.
    Then you are in 3rd zone with the hack and forget about it, and you get cable Elsa bishop havok. Yay
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

The one that gives bleed on Parries.
    Then you are in 3rd zone with the hack and forget about it, and you get cable Elsa bishop havok. Yay

Been there😂😂 when bishop got his buff I didn’t know his kit properly and went in with a skill champ and parried and saw my health drain😂 and didn’t even know what i did
    Similarly once changed a low health champ with fury and there was an elsa in the path and i took fury against her and saw fury not healing and died without regenerating health😂
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    My fav. is Hyperion + degen on heavy + buff corn = too much fun + total decimation.