**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think rintrahs sig is bad?

Honestly I kinda wish I kept mine at lower sig because of the power gain. The regen part is really good but in buff heavy matchups the power gain is way too high. Obviously that doesn't sound like a bad thing, but it gets harder to throw good sp2s. It actually damages his damage output a bit, because instead of doing these massive sp2s you throw sp2s with like 10 ruptures or have to basically start over because you overshot the sp2 before you even rooted the opponent. It happened a bit at sig 50 but he was duped twice recently and sig 100 damage feels worse.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you play him aggressively and time his unstoppable + SP2, his sig level is a game changer. On the contrary, high sig level always end up SP3.
  • avs7733avs7733 Posts: 46
    I’ve been thinking the same thing. I try to throw sp1s just to dump power. But even then some matchups are impossible.
  • limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    avs7733 said:

I’ve been thinking the same thing. I try to throw sp1s just to dump power. But even then some matchups are impossible.

Even if you can manage it I find it less fun tbh. It's weird because rintrah doesn't need any power gain whatsoever. It's probably to make up for no mystic dispersion like what tigra had but rintrah doesn't really benefit from spamming specials compared to building a big sp2 and starting over.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    I’m sitting at about 60 with him right now and have been trying to decide whether to invest more. Maybe I’ll hold off for a bit.