I'm really liking the new Storm ๐Ÿ™‚

2ยป

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Reference said:

Reference said:

Why regret? Would you said no regret for rank up Herc / Kitty?

๐Ÿ™„ 0 regrets

Lol. You gave a new meaning to no regret, when those champs are almost a rank up choice.
    You do realize some players regret ranking/using resources on some champs right? Including Herc. Well I don't. Hence "no regrets".
    edited December 2022

She was a cheat in BG crit me with your best shot meta. All fights ended in one sp2

@Aomine_Daiki10 Omg YES. I'm going to miss that bg lol. Gave those reliant on Kingpin pure hell! Her Sp 2 is so beautiful! Lol

Yessss storm is probably the most underrated champion in the mutant class right now. People just don't understand 4 immunities + purify counter + quick and easy big damage + highest DOT damage (quick too) is actually top 5 mutants if not top 3.

She's definitely going to R5 whenever

Yessss storm is probably the most underrated champion in the mutant class right now. People just don't understand 4 immunities + purify counter + quick and easy big damage + highest DOT damage (quick too) is actually top 5 mutants if not top 3.

I just got a bit too excited seeing the R4 storm lol. What I meant was, 4 potential immunities.
    Shock on base
    Coldsnap and incinerate with Storm x
    Bleed with horseman (apoc)

If any of these debuffs are regularly applied on the attacker during the fight and there is no damage cap, Storm is pretty much the best option for that fight.
    I'm definitely taking her to R5 ๐Ÿ™‚