**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 #14

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
I don't normally post about rank ups. But this one is a personal favorite much like Silver Centurion. Overlooked by many but a workhorse for me in a lot of areas-

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used to use him very very much as a 4* and later 5* . But just doesn't do it for me now. Will try to see if he grows back on me
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Nice. I have a r3 that I am seriously considering for a paragon rankup.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Incinerate and Poison Hazard Shift is cowering in fear right about now. All you need is R4 Domino and Masacre and you’re set
  • Options

Incinerate and Poison Hazard Shift is cowering in fear right about now. All you need is R4 Domino and Masacre and you’re set

That will be a while lol. Both are R1
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He is slept on quite a lot I remember back in the day he was and still is a counter to Mephisto. Use him in hazard shift poison and incinerate and you get your heat charges quickly. Great choice of rankup he's really solid.
  • Options
    He's also great with this new Subdue tactic in war.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Oh man, I almost forgot new war tactics existed for a bit. Guess I needed to snap back to reality at some point
  • Options

Oh man, I almost forgot new war tactics existed for a bit. Guess I needed to snap back to reality at some point
    4 weeks of off-season does things to a person.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I use my r3 all the time. He’s a beast and makes some of those annoying nodes child’s play.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Awesome!!! I have him as a R3 and will definitely take him to R4 when I get the materials.
    He is massively underrated by so many, just because there are some superb science champs. However, he is a phenomenal counter to Human Torch, Mephisto and Sasquatch just to name a few.