**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

R4 #14

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,362 ★★★★★
I don't normally post about rank ups. But this one is a personal favorite much like Silver Centurion. Overlooked by many but a workhorse for me in a lot of areas-

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used to use him very very much as a 4* and later 5* . But just doesn't do it for me now. Will try to see if he grows back on me
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Nice. I have a r3 that I am seriously considering for a paragon rankup.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Incinerate and Poison Hazard Shift is cowering in fear right about now. All you need is R4 Domino and Masacre and you’re set
  • Options

Incinerate and Poison Hazard Shift is cowering in fear right about now. All you need is R4 Domino and Masacre and you’re set

That will be a while lol. Both are R1
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He is slept on quite a lot I remember back in the day he was and still is a counter to Mephisto. Use him in hazard shift poison and incinerate and you get your heat charges quickly. Great choice of rankup he's really solid.
  • Options
    He's also great with this new Subdue tactic in war.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Oh man, I almost forgot new war tactics existed for a bit. Guess I needed to snap back to reality at some point
  • Options

Oh man, I almost forgot new war tactics existed for a bit. Guess I needed to snap back to reality at some point
    4 weeks of off-season does things to a person.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I use my r3 all the time. He’s a beast and makes some of those annoying nodes child’s play.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 914 ★★★
    Awesome!!! I have him as a R3 and will definitely take him to R4 when I get the materials.
    He is massively underrated by so many, just because there are some superb science champs. However, he is a phenomenal counter to Human Torch, Mephisto and Sasquatch just to name a few.