Options

Nebula - Help and Questions

I got Nebula as 5*. I like her, and she can help roster as I have no power control champs i.e. Majik, Vis, Yondu, etc. I do have Doramamu as 3*. She is unawakened, but I’ve read that’s not really a big deal. I’m about to get uncollected. Sorry if this is longer winded, but really trying to figure Nebula out. I’m very confused when tested her few times. I watched Seatin’s video using - get to sp3 first. I watched another video (forget who), and they used much different method. Yes, I’ve read Nebula bio. I appreciate feedback and questions are below. Thank you for advice (tips).

1 - Power Drain sp1. I make sure there’s Amp charges built. I parried, hit couple more times then tossed sp1. No Power Drain happened. Then, I parried and tossed sp1 immediately and still no Power Drain. I had Amp charges built. What am I doing wrong here for this?

2 - Seatin Method - Use sp3 first. I built Amp charges by parrying then heavy couple times, standard combos until get to sp3. When I got to it, I parried, hit couple times and tossed sp3 and little damage happened and opponent wasn’t stunned after sp3, but on Seatin video, opponent was. I then tried again, but did not hit opponent before tossed sp3. I parried, then threw it. Opponent still wasn’t stunned after and there were no “shock” words other side of screen next to opponent like there are in Seatin’s video. What am I doing wrong?

3 - Using sp2 first Method. Kinda similar to the above sp3 issues. Minimal damage after tossed it. I tried making sure Amp charges built. I parried, then tossed sp2 and opponent didn’t melt away like videos watched. I tried not parrying and just hit opponent couple times then tossed sp2. Similarly, I had little luck with any damage or “shocks”.