**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 2 experienced Map 6 AQ, Gold 2 AW

I am looking for 2 players to join my alliance bg3 team that does map 6x5.

I just had to let go of 2 players that constantly would not communicate with their BG teammates, and would not be active in AQ or AW for 8 to 14 hours at a time. For my alliance that is just unacceptable in my opinion. It's not fair to ride the coattails of the other 8 players in a BG.

Requirements

Must use Line
Must be a prestige of 9.5 higher
Have enough high ranked champs for use in both AQ and AW
Must be active
Must be decent with Communication
Timezone-any is welcome
Must be a team and teamwork type player!

My alliance scores for AQ between 545-560 Million and rank between 420-445 each week

For AW we are a Gold 2 with low stress trying to reach Gold 1 but Gold 2 is okay as long as we do not stress ourselves out too much.

If you are interested please hit me up on line at zbot34

Also if Battlegrounds is your main focus my alliance is strictly focused on AQ and AW however about 7 to 10 of my alliance members do like to do battlegrounds. I could not tell you what we score or anything about that as I do not participate in battlegrounds.

Comments

• JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 122
    edited January 2023
    I can do map5 and 6 AQ
    I am very consistent, a great player, I communicate pretty well,super active,if I can't make it I notify the ally members
    I am cavalier, and yes I have enough champs for AW defense and offense as well AQ. I've never played a battleground match before tho mainly because I took a long break from the game when it was initially introduced and didn't have enough patience to learn how the mode works.
    But I am of 9k prestige not 9.5k
    Something is wrong with my line so I cannot search for others it just tells me "an error occured" so I can't search for you.
    If you're interested then reply to this comment or you can add me on LINE
    my ID is "jayiri"