Which champ would you rank up to help with Act 6?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
All are 6* except where noted.

Which champ would you rank up to help with Act 6? 23 votes

Corvus
30%
StellarGiantwalrus56Ben_15455Ngoalong711JragonMaster170MasterzxProchazGamer5483 7 votes
Galan
52%
CoatHang3rDragonMCOCRepto23Sachhyam257Dooberman420Wine_LoverJAATKINGShaqatacILoveDrDoom13579rebel_TruthseekerKLZ 12 votes
Red Guardian
0%
Ebony Maw
0%
Vision (Aarkus)
0%
Wasp
0%
Punisher 2099
0%
Red Hulk
8%
spidyjedi84PapaMidnite007 2 votes
Nebula
0%
Guillotine 2099 (5*)
8%
SlayinAliveSuper_Cretu90 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Member Posts: 70
    If you use Domino and massacre, the red hulk..if you dont have a champ that easily applies slow then Red guardian, and if you need a champ that helps prevent the defender from gaining power then punisher99. If you need a champ that doesn't crit, then Gilly 99, if you have all of those covered, wasp will help you end fights quicker
  • Thank you so much @xTURKISHx !
  • KrueLeeKrueLee Member Posts: 52
    I am missing Red Mags on the list, cleared so many metal problems for me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2023
    @KrueLee — I have 6* Red Mags at R3 and I will def be using him! Is it worth bringing White Mags for prefight abilities/synergy?
  • Interesting that Galan has the most votes so far…
    the champs you are going to use depend extremely on the path/node check the youtube tutorials of MCOC NOOB
    edited January 2023
    Click to watch:

Act 6 tutorials MCOC Noob
  • xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Member Posts: 70
    mata2021 said:

@KrueLee — I have 6* Red Mags at R3 and I will def be using him! Is it worth bringing White Mags for prefight abilities/synergy?

If red mag and white mag are options, then 100% go with them...they will help you clear a tooooooonnnn of content in every aspect of the game
  • I am having a ridiculously hard time with the silly Gwenpool fight on 6.2.5. Her power gain is a real challenge and aim having a hard time baiting the AI.
  • Thanks @KrueLee ! Yeah, MCOCNoob is awesome. I have a 6* Ghost but I’m not good at using her effectively. Noob loves his Ghost! :smiley:
    edited January 2023
    His Corvus :D, I loved his tutorials, but told him one day, that I often had his words "...after taking care of...its a straight and clear forward fight..." a hundred times in mind, while I was totally disagreeing :)))) His fights looked like what he said, mine often felt different :D

edited January 2023
    He tells many options against Gwenpool at about 8min

https://youtu.be/nTU1V7oFbiA?t=473